Calling All Artists! Bow Tie FUN! Extended
Hi! So, do you want to have some money coming in every month for a year? A bit of cash to cover a cup of joe, some gas, heck - let’s go big - maybe even a car payment?
This is a competition for the next SuperAwesome Bowtie/Hairbow! Send me your art and I will put that bad boy up for sale for all my fantastic customers. I am looking for some things in particular (listed below), but you are always welcome to surprise me. If you think you have a piece that would look great on a bow or tie, send it on in.
This contest will last until
October 1st, 2012Changed! Now until January 1st!!! And I will reblog this many, many times. At least once a day.
There’s SEVEN that will place and be made
- Animals (fish, birds, scales, bugs)
- Elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth (waves, sea floor, dirt, mountains, sky, you get the idea)
- Can be photos or artwork
- Original art (graffiti, paintings, digital art, charcoal action, watercolor, pencil, pen)
- Patterns (repetition of images)
- Collages(Sort of goes in digital but will be considered separate)
- Fan art? Hell to the effin’ yes. I love me some fan art. It keeps me alive sometimes.So, pretty much everything. Here are some guidelines:
- When submitting it to me, state whether it’s in the ‘Nature’ or ‘Art’ category and then which sub category. If you’re unsure, take your best guess.
- Keep it out of the pornographic realm. Just watch the nudity. Side boob and butts are allowed. Keep it classy.
- If it’s not digital art, please take high quality scans of the items. The higher the quality, the better it looks. This is going under someones head. Possibly at weddings, prom, or work.
- The format will be a 2x4.5 rectangle and avoid any important matters in the center.Read a whole lot more after the break. :)
EXTENSION! Until January 1st! That way we can all measure a full year! :)